Coolcool (ko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- moderately cold;
neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening.
- feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I'm perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot.
- imparting a sensation of moderate coldness or comfortable freedom from heat: a cool breeze.
- permitting such a sensation: a cool dress.
- not excited;
under control: to remain cool in the face of disaster.
- not hasty;
deliberate: a cool and calculated action.
- lacking in interest or enthusiasm: a cool reply to an invitation.
- lacking in warmth or cordiality: a cool reception.
- calmly audacious or impudent: a cool lie.
- aloof or unresponsive;
indifferent: He was cool to her passionate advances.
- unaffected by emotions;
dispassionate: She made a cool appraisal of all the issues in the dispute.
- (of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification: a cool million dollars.
- (of colors) with green, blue, or violet predominating.
excellent: a real cool comic.
- characterized by great facility;
highly skilled or clever: cool maneuvers on the parallel bars.
- socially adept: It's not cool to arrive at a party too early.
- something that is cool;
a cool part, place, time, etc.: in the cool of the evening.
poise: an executive noted for maintaining her cool under pressure.
- blow one's cool. See blow 2 (def. 34).
- to become cool (sometimes fol. by down or off): The soup cooled in five minutes. We cooled off in the mountain stream.
- to become less ardent, cordial, etc.;
- to make cool;
impart a sensation of coolness to.
- to lessen the ardor or intensity of;
moderate: Disappointment cooled his early zealousness.
- cool down, to bring the body back to its normal physiological level after fast, vigorous exercise or activity by gradually slowing the pace of activity or by doing gentle exercises or stretches.
- cool it, [Slang.]calm down;
take it easy.
- cool off, [Informal.]to become calmer or more reasonable: Wait until he cools off before you talk to him again.
- cool one's heels. See heel 1 (def. 18).
- cool out, [Slang.]to calm or settle down;
relax: cooling out at the beach.
Hello peoples, this image is about So Freaking Cool ( Ceiling Bike Hoist #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 776 x 290. This post's file size is just 22 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Ceiling Bike Hoist.
Your kitchen layout in the type. The use of glass listed here is supposed to manage to control the heat. Glass sliding doors may be exposed to offer fresh air in to the room, while summer happens. Floors using the same content having an outside deck, for there to be a typical thread involving the So Freaking Cool ( Ceiling Bike Hoist #3) with new kitchen.
Wish to carry the setting is inviting and comfortable, the furniture has a gentle white shade as his concluding. The way much storage and modern gear is also stunning that one is complemented by home design. Similarly with up lighting to illuminate the area at night.
If you such as the environment of the kitchen that is warm and in addition peaceful using a small antique experience with likely a terrific option for you. To have this fashion cheap kitchen cupboards can be made an election that have pattern by you and utilize a wooden flooring has a sample. Using bright shades brown with details of timber and white colors can make meal in the home together with your household will feel warmer.