Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Garage Door Randomly Opens My Automatic (charming Garage Door Opening By Itself #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 951 x 535. This photo's file size is just 65 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Garage Door Opening By Itself.
The house usually has its identity. Furthermore with all cottages or the bungalow are observed in the UK. Don't want to adjust the building's design is too much, Garage Door Randomly Opens My Automatic (charming Garage Door Opening By Itself #4) models take on classic bungalow.
Never requested stunning, an outcome! So that you can take care of the character of a building, the designer Alex St of Kitchen Architecture introducing a home layout apart from the primary building. The end result? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, the UK will be the building involved.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and is today after dark stage of reconstruction. As opposed to trying to mimic the type of the bungalow, Alex St decided to develop yet another kitchen design that maintain the smoothness with this property and will lessen the whole lodge's structural change.