Fireplace World Glasgow Has A Wide Range Of Exceptional Wood, Marble, Cast Iron, Granite And Limestone Fireplaces Mantels. Bespoke Design Service Available. ( Flueless Fireplaces Uk Amazing Pictures #6) Pictures Album
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Worldworld (wûrld),USA pronunciation n.
- the earth or globe, considered as a planet.
- (often cap.) a particular division of the earth: the Western world.
- the earth or a part of it, with its inhabitants, affairs, etc., during a particular period: the ancient world.
the human race;
humanity: The world must eliminate war and poverty.
- the public generally: The whole world knows it.
- the class of persons devoted to the affairs, interests, or pursuits of this life: The world worships success.
- a particular class of people, with common interests, aims, etc.: the fashionable world.
- any sphere, realm, or domain, with all pertaining to it: a child's world; the world of dreams; the insect world.
- everything that exists;
- any complex whole conceived as resembling the universe: the world of the microcosm.
- one of the three general groupings of physical nature: animal world; mineral world; vegetable world.
- any period, state, or sphere of existence: this world; the world to come.
- Often, worlds. a great deal: That vacation was worlds of fun.
- any indefinitely great expanse.
- any heavenly body: the starry worlds.
- bring into the world:
- to give birth to;
bear: My grandmother brought nine children into the world.
- to deliver (a baby): the doctor brought many children into the world.
- come into the world, to be born: Her first child came into the world in June.
- for all the world:
- for any consideration, however great: She wouldn't come to visit us for all the world.
- in every respect;
precisely: You look for all the world like my Aunt Mary.
- in the world:
- at all;
ever: I never in the world would have believed such an obvious lie.
- from among all possibilities: Where in the world did you find that hat?
- on top of the world. See top 1 (def. 25).
- out of this or the world, exceptional;
fine: The chef prepared a roast duck that was out of this world.
- set the world on fire, to achieve great fame and success: He didn't seem to be the type to set the world on fire.
- think the world of, to like or admire greatly: His coworkers think the world of him.
- world without end, for all eternity;
GlasgowGlas•gow (glas′gō, -kō; for 2 also glaz′gō),USA pronunciation n.
Ellen (Anderson Ghol•son) (gōl′sən),USA pronunciation 1874–1945, U.S. novelist.
- a seaport in SW Scotland, on the Clyde River: administrative center of the Strathclyde region;
- a city in S Kentucky. 12,958.
Hashas (haz; unstressed həz, əz),USA pronunciation v.
- a 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of have.
Widewide (wīd),USA pronunciation adj., wid•er, wid•est, adv., n.
- having considerable or great extent from side to side;
broad: a wide boulevard.
- having a certain or specified extent from side to side: three feet wide.
- of great horizontal extent;
spacious: the wide plains of the West.
- of great range or scope;
embracing a great number or variety of subjects, cases, etc.: wide experience.
- open to the full or a great extent;
distended: to stare with wide eyes.
- apart or remote from a specified point or object: a guess wide of the truth.
- too far or too much to one side: a shot wide of the mark.
- [Baseball.]outside (def. 16): The pitch was wide of the plate.
- full, ample, or roomy, as clothing: He wore wide, flowing robes.
- lax (def. 7).
- to the full extent of opening: Open your mouth wide.
- to the utmost, or fully: to be wide awake.
- away from or to one side of a point, mark, purpose, or the like;
astray: The shot went wide.
- over an extensive space or region, or far abroad: scattered far and wide.
- to a great, or relatively great, extent from side to side: The river runs wide here.
- [Cricket.]a bowled ball that goes wide of the wicket, and counts as a run for the side batting.
- [Archaic.]a wide space or expanse.
Rangerange (rānj),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., ranged, rang•ing.
- the extent to which or the limits between which variation is possible: the range of steel prices; a wide range of styles.
- the extent or scope of the operation or action of something: within range of vision.
- the distance to which a projectile is or may be sent by a weapon.
- the distance of the target from the weapon.
- an area equipped with targets for practice in shooting weapons: a rifle range.
- an area used for flight-testing missiles.
- the distance of something to be located from some point of operation, as in sound ranging.
- the distance that can be covered by an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle, carrying a normal load without refueling.
- the difference between the largest and smallest values in a statistical distribution.
- a continuous course of masonry of the same height from end to end.
- compass (def. 4).
- the horizontal direction or extension of a survey line established by two or more marked points.
- (in U.S. public-land surveys) one of a series of divisions numbered east or west from the principal meridian of the survey and consisting of a row of townships, each six miles square, that are numbered north or south from a base line.
- [Navig.]a line established by markers or lights on shore for the location of soundings.
- a rank, class, or order: in the higher ranges of society.
- a row, line, or series, as of persons or things.
- an act of ranging or moving around, as over an area or region.
- Also called rangeland. an area or tract that is or may be ranged over, esp. an open region for the grazing of livestock.
- the region over which a population or species is distributed: the range of the Baltimore oriole.
- the set of all values attained by a given function throughout its domain.
- a chain of mountains forming a single system: the Catskill Range.
- a large portable or stationary cooking stove having burners built into the top surface and containing one or more ovens.
- the maximum distance that a charged particle, as a proton, can penetrate a given medium and still maintain sufficient kinetic energy to produce ionization in the medium.
- a large cleat for securing various lines, esp. the tacks and sheets of courses.
- a length of anchor cable laid on deck.
- in range, (of two or more objects observed from a vessel) located one directly behind the other.
- working or grazing on a range: range horses; range animals like steer and sheep.
- to draw up or arrange (persons or things) in rows or lines or in a specific position, company, or group: The sergeant ranged the troops in columns of six across.
- to place or arrange systematically;
set in order;
dispose: The members of the cast were ranged in their proper places on stage.
- to place in a particular class;
classify: They ranged themselves with the liberals.
- to make straight, level, or even, as lines of type.
- to pass over or through (an area or region) in all directions, as in exploring or searching: They ranged the entire countryside.
- to pasture (cattle) on a range.
- to direct or train, as a telescope, upon an object.
- to obtain the range of (something aimed at or to be located).
- to lay out (an anchor cable) so that the anchor may descend smoothly.
- to vary within certain limits: prices ranging from $5 to $10.
- to have a certain variety of things somehow related: emotions ranging from smugness to despair.
- to move around or through a region in all directions, as people or animals.
- to rove, roam, or wander: The talk ranged over a variety of subjects.
- to stretch out or extend in a line, as things: shabby houses ranged along the road.
- to extend, run, or go in a certain direction: a boundary ranging from east and west.
- to lie or extend in the same line or plane, as one thing with another or others.
- to take up a position in a line or in order.
- to extend, be found, or occur over an area or throughout a period, as an animal or plant.
- to have a specified range, as a gun, missile, etc.
- to find the range, as of something aimed at or to be located.
- (of an anchored vessel) to swerve or sheer (often fol. by about).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Granitegran•ite (gran′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a coarse-grained igneous rock composed chiefly of orthoclase and albite feldspars and of quartz, usually with lesser amounts of one or more other minerals, as mica, hornblende, or augite.
- anything compared to this rock in great hardness, firmness, or durability.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Fireplacesfire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Serviceserv•ice1 (sûr′vis),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -iced, -ic•ing.
- an act of helpful activity;
aid: to do someone a service.
- the supplying or supplier of utilities or commodities, as water, electricity, or gas, required or demanded by the public.
- the providing or a provider of accommodation and activities required by the public, as maintenance, repair, etc.: The manufacturer guarantees service and parts.
- the organized system of apparatus, appliances, employees, etc., for supplying some accommodation required by the public: a television repair service.
- the supplying or a supplier of public communication and transportation: telephone service; bus service.
- the performance of duties or the duties performed as or by a waiter or servant;
occupation or employment as a waiter or servant.
- employment in any duties or work for a person, organization, government, etc.
- a department of public employment, an administrative division of a government, or the body of public servants in it: the diplomatic service.
- the duty or work of public servants.
- the serving of a sovereign, state, or government in some official capacity.
- the armed forces: in the service.
- a branch of the armed forces, as the army or navy: Which service were you in during the war?
- [Ordn.]the actions required in loading and firing a cannon: service of the piece.
- Often, services. the performance of any duties or work for another;
helpful or professional activity: medical services.
- something made or done by a commercial organization for the public benefit and without regard to direct profit: Certain books are published at a loss as a public service.
- Also called divine service. public religious worship according to prescribed form and order.
- a ritual or form prescribed for public worship or for some particular occasion: the marriage service.
- the serving of God by obedience, piety, etc.: voluntary service.
- a musical setting of the sung portions of a liturgy.
- a set of dishes, utensils, etc., for general table use or for particular use: a tea service; service for eight.
- See answering service.
- the serving of a process or writ upon a person.
- tarred spun yarn or other small stuff for covering the exterior of a rope.
- (in tennis, badminton, handball, etc.)
- the act or manner of putting the ball or shuttlecock into play;
- the ball or shuttlecock as put into play.
- the mating of a female animal with the male.
- at someone's service, ready to be of help or use to someone;
at one's disposal: You will have an English-speaking guide at your service.
- be of service, to be helpful or useful: If we can be of service, do not hesitate to call.
- of service;
- of, pertaining to, or used by servants, delivery people, etc., or in serving food: service stairs; the service pieces in a set of dishes.
- supplying aids or services rather than products or goods: Medicine is one of the service professions.
- supplying maintenance and repair: He operates a service center for electrical appliances.
- of, for, or pertaining to the armed forces of a country or one of them: a service academy.
- charged for providing service: a service fee of 15 percent on the restaurant check.
- providing, authorizing, or guaranteeing service: a service industry; a service contract.
- to make fit for use;
restore to condition for service: to service an automobile.
- to supply with aid, information, or other incidental services.
- (of a male animal) to mate with (a female animal).
- [Finance.]to pay off (a debt) over a period of time, as by meeting periodic interest payments.
Hi , this post is about Fireplace World Glasgow Has A Wide Range Of Exceptional Wood, Marble, Cast Iron, Granite And Limestone Fireplaces Mantels. Bespoke Design Service Available. ( Flueless Fireplaces Uk Amazing Pictures #6). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 721 x 623. It's file size is just 51 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Flueless Fireplaces Uk.
You're not. Every home owner in need for their properties of furniture. That is the cause you'll find plenty of choices in stores. It is not unimportant for you to make certain most of the items you choose accordingto your budget and your home. Conventional furniture could cost hardly cheap.
Consequently, you shouldn't disregard of using the furniture, the possibility. Advertisements in yard revenue together with local magazines and thrift stores usually can have some fixtures that are good. You could have the furniture reupholstered if required. By pursuing these tips, you'll be able to save lots of money.
Look for Fireplace World Glasgow Has A Wide Range Of Exceptional Wood, Marble, Cast Iron, Granite And Limestone Fireplaces Mantels. Bespoke Design Service Available. ( Flueless Fireplaces Uk Amazing Pictures #6) that is not sturdy nontraditional in the event you fit them outdoors. Check fixtures and the poor welds. Overlook them if you learn a weld that appears also probably fragile and discover furniture that's strong. Each outdoor furniture you select ought to be able to resist nature's weather to be exposed for several years.